Main tasks which face wine-makers while carrying out alcoholic fermentation are underlining of initial varietal characteristics of grapes and predicted production of high-quality wine.
Modern technology methods allow to provide high ultimate result:
- classical clarification and must sedimentation under cooling before the beginning of fermentation
- effective removal of suspended solids with the help of flotation systems and centrifugal separators
- pulp and must heating for red wine vinification
- reliable construction of vertical, horizontal, rotary and blade vinificators for red, white and rose wines
- well-predicted and complete fermentation with the use of active dry yeast cultures, yeast nutrients and polysaccharides
- exact temperature control of fermentation in each vinificator and tank
- powerful extraction of colouring and phenolic substances provided by modern enzymes
- guaranteed renewal of stucked and sluggish fermentation
Specialists of Enogrup possess all necessary knowledge, experience and materials which are able to make Your wine inimitable.