Preserving of high quality wine, received during harvest and fermentation demands application of modern technologies of fining, storage and maturation.
Enogrup presents a complete program of equipment:
- modern stainless steel tanks: horizontal, vertical as well as customer’s specific in options and dimensions
- ultra-chillers for classical technology of in-flow cooling for guarantee of tartaric stability
- automatic units for tartaric stabilization of large wine quantities
- one-, two- and three-stage pasteurizers for processing while wine treatment in storage and before filling into a bottle, bag-in-box or Tetrapak/ Elopak packing
- pumps for wine transfer: piston and centrifugal
- nitrogen generators
- manual and automatic units for macro- and micro oxygenation
- equipment for filling, drainage and cleaning of oak barrels
- racks for storage and processing of oak barrels
Integrated and individual approach to individual features of every kind of wine which Enogrup technologists provide are highly valued by our Customers.