Filtration is an important tool in wine-maker’s hands without considered application of which modern wine production is impossible.
We offer our customers a long-term experience of best European filtration technologies:
- centrifugal separators
- manual, semiautomatic and automatic flotation systems
- rotary drum vacuum filters with filtration surface from 2,5 to 60 sq. m.
- kieselguhr filters: with manual or automatic discharge with filtration surface from 1,5 to 100 sq. km
- cross-flow systems (tangential filters) – from 3 to 50 modules
- filter-presses for cardboard filter with sized 10×20 cm, 20×20 cm, 40×40 сm, 60×60 сm, 80×80 сm and 100×100 сm
- systems of cartridge micro filtration: housings for cartridges, multistage microfiltration units with manual and automatic control
- water preparation and reverse osmosis equipment
- filtration equipment for gases, compressed air, carbon dioxide
- systems for quality control of filtration process
Experience of our technologists allow to select and introduce a suitable filtration solution on all process stages: from filtrate analysis to brilliant final result in the bottle.