High quality of grape and mastery of wine-maker are two most important factors influencing wine quality. If both these factors are supported by modern technologies of receipt and processing in the winery — success is secured.
All steps are important:
- accurate weighting of incoming grapes
- qualified estimation of its conditions with the help of modern probes and analytical equipment
- thorough destemming and gentle crushing of berries
- well-timed sulfitation and dispensing of enzymes
- accurate displacement of grapes pulp by pumps into pneumatic presses and fermenters
- reliable removal of stems and pomace after destemming and pressing
- clarification of must before fermentation
- constant and exact temperature control of the must
Whether it is said about development and realization of a complex project in wine processing or delivery of stand-alone pneumatic press, pump, destemmer-crusher — decisions of Enogrup are always based on long-term experience, high-quality reliable equipment and modern materials.