Filling of beverages in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) for the latest decade has become a strong and popular alternative to the classical bottle filling.
Following its constant strategy Enogrup offers a completed range of decisions for Bag-in-Box technology:
- Final filtration of product before filling
- One-, two- or three-stage wine pasteurization before filling
- Reliable manual and semiautomatic machines for filling the bags
- Complete automatic lines for fillings the bags, forming the boxes and packing the bags
- Ultra-clean filling technologies
- Aseptic filling technologies
- All solutions in wine filling are based on adaptor VITOP — world leader in BIB technology from SMURFIT KAPPA Bag —In- Box (France)
- Full spectrum of bags from SMURFIT KAPPA of any capacity — 2, 3, 10, 20, 200, 500, 1.000 liters
- Robust metalized bags or reinforced transparent bags for difficult exploitation conditions
- Support of Customer’s personnel in introduction of BIB technology — in production workshops and logistics departments
Dozens of enterprises in Russia, Ukraine and Moldova use Enogrup decisions today. Bag-In-Box products successfully broaden the product portfolio of our Customers and in some cases became main part of the range due to spectacular appearance and low-cost packing.