Treatment of must and wine with high and low temperature is classical wine-makers’ tool and has been used over decades.
As a result of cooperation of Enogrup engineering department and domestic wine-makers, dozens of successful projects in temperature treatment with the use of most modern equipment have been worked out and fulfilled:
- Heat exchangers: pate, shell-and-pipes, tube-in-tube
- Tube-in-tube heat exchangers for heating of red grapes mesh before fermentation while producing red wines by thermo-vinification
- Tube-in-tube heat exchangers for cooling must and mesh in flow
- Water heating boilers working with natural gas or diesel oil
- Chillers for cooling must and mesh in flow
- Complete automated systems for must cooling and control of fermentation temperature in tanks
- Submersible aprons and coil
- Ultra chillers with scrape cylinders for tartaric stabilization of wine and brandy
- Chillers with different types of compressors
- Economical automatic units for tartaric stabilization in flow by production of big quantities of wine
- one-, two-, or three -stage wine pasteurizers used for treatment before filling the wine in a bottle, bag-in-box or Tetrapak/ Elopak packaging
We use best equipment of European manufacturers and apply individual approach on every stage of new technology introduction for projects implementation.