Filling of beverages into Bag-in-Box (BIB) for the latest decade has become a strong and popular alternative to the classical bottle filling.
Following its constant strategy Enogrup offers a completed program of equipment for Bag-in-Box technology:
- filter-presses for cardboard filter with sized 10×20 cm, 20×20 cm, 40×40 сm, 60×60 сm, 80×80 сm and 100×100 сm
- systems of cartridge/candle micro filtration: housings for cartridges, multistage microfiltration units with manual and automatic control
- water preparation and reverse osmosis equipment
- one-, two-, or three -stage wine pasteurizers used for treatment before filling
Manual and semiautomatic Bag-in-box filling machines, equipped according to the Customer’s wish with all spectrum of necessary options:
- productivity from 1000 to 12000 liters per hour
- product transfer pumps
- buffer tanks
- equipment of automatic cleaning after the end of a production cycle
- vacuum systems of pumping out air febore filling the bag
- inert gas injection
- automatic bag discharge after the end of production cycle
- roller conveyors
- Equipment for aseptic filling and “ultra-clean” technology of juices and diary products into 10—20-220 liter bags
- Completed automatic lines in filling into bags, carton forming and packing the bags into cartons
- Training and support of Customer’s personnel in introduction of BIB technology — in production workshops and logistics departments
Dozens of enterprises in Russia, Ukraine and Moldova use Enogrup BIB solutions today.
Bag–In-Box products successfully broaden the product portfolio of our Customers and in some cases became main part of the range due to spectacular appearance and low-cost packing.