Trademark “Enogrup” was founded in 1996 simultaneously in two wine-producing countries – Moldova and Ukraine. Offices “Enogrup-Moldova” (Kishinev) and “Enogrup-Ukraine” (Odessa) were opened, both with own distribution stocks.
At the beginning, the company was focused in wine-producing branch and that made it possible to offer to wine-makers in Moldova and Ukraine the widest range of technological decisions, equipment and enological materials of European production.
In 2006 “Enogrup-Russia” (company “Vintage”- Krymsk, Krasnodarskiy region) began its work, offering the Russian customers the full range of Enogrup technological solutions.
In 2015 company has broadened our activity in Georgia. Today “Enogrup-Georgia”, situated in Telavi, directly in the centre of wine-production region of Khacheti, offers our Georgian partners our approved solutions and innovative products.
Today we are …
- engineering company offering innovative technological solutions, equipment and materials in wine-producing branch and beverage industry. Enogrup is responsible for the complete integration of European technologies into existing production cycle of our customers
- teams of experts. Technical specialists and technologists of the company possess unique technological knowledge in their specialty and are motivated for everyday support of our customers
- international company, adapting best European decisions into individual production conditions of Customers in Moldova, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia.
Our activites are based on…
- technological innovations. Enogrup became a guide of solutions, many of which were technological innovations in wine-making factories on local markets
- focus on long-term relationships with our customers. We are aimed for long-term cooperation. We believe this is the best way to adopt innovations on local markets in everyday work with our Partners
- closeness to our Customers. Our offices and distribution stocks are situated in wine-making centres of Moldova, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia, providing effective support in just-in-time routine and ingenuous tracking of goods